Monday, December 1, 2008

Geared for Racing!!!

This morning I made John's day. Today at 8:00 a.m. was the BIG day to be in the 400 people to register to be on / in "Pinks - All Out" coming to Martin in July. So I was sitting at the computer already at 7:40 with my Nextel next to me watching the time and playing on the internet. Listening to Connor talk in bed waiting for me to come and get him. But - first thing was first getting to be one of the 400 people to have my wonderful husband race at this BIG event. And I did - I quick filled in the information I had to for John and I got his ticket already. Do I have a very EXCITED and HAPPY husband right now! Can't wait for racing season to begin. Not all our friends were able to make it and be in the 400 people. Acouple of them did. The rest will be our cheering crowd that weekend.
The rest of the day was just a normal Monday - laundry day and pick up around the house. One project I did get half done this afternoon and tonight was my Christmas Baking. Couple more things to make and I'm finished - yeh!!! Then the shopping has to start one of these days. Christmas will be here before we know it.

No comments: